VH1’S EMMY-NOMINATED “MARTHA & SNOOP’S POTLUCK DINNER PARTY” CONTINUES SEASON TWO WITH BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1 AT 9PM AND 9:30PM ET/PT
ADDITIONAL SEASON TWO GUESTS INCLUDE: QUEEN LATIFAH, LIL YACHTY, DON CHEADLE, LIL REL HOWERY, ANTHONY ANDERSON, TERRENCE HOWARD, JUSSIE SMOLLETT, LAVERNE COX, RUPAUL AND MORE
(New York, NY) – July 9, 2018 – VH1’s Emmy-nominated series “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner party” returns with the remainder of season two with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, August 1st at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT. The dynamic duo continue to light up the kitchen by putting a personal spin on favorite dishes to create a themed meal with celebrity friends. Remaining episodes include:
Wednesday, August 1 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
WHAT’S YOUR BEEF? (BURGER) ????
- Martha and Snoop get their grind on with guests RUPAUL and FAITH EVANS in an episode only a cow couldn’t love.
GETTIN’ VEGGIE WITH IT (GREENS) ????
- Martha enlists MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ and CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER to help her convert Snoop into a vegetarian. Snoop uses his own ‘greens’ to bake Martha something very special.
Wednesday, August 8 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
SHELL OF A GOOD TIME (CRAB) ????
- Everyone busts out of their shells when Martha &Snoop get their claws on ANTHONY ANDERSON and CHRISTINA MILIAN.
GRILLED MUNCHEESE (GRILLED CHEESE) ????
- Martha & Snoop grill both their cheese and their guests LIL REL HOWERY and KAT GRAHAM in an episode that’s better than sliced bread.
Wednesday, August 15 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
RETURN OF THE MAC N CHEESE (MAC & CHEESE) ????
- TERRENCE HOWARD, QUEEN LATIFAH and JUSSIE SMOLLETT help Martha teach Snoop how to milk a cow.
WOK THIS WAY (CHINESE) ????
- MARGARET CHO and G-EAZY follow Martha and Snoop to the Far East. G-Eazy tries his best pick-up line on Martha & we learn a secret recipe from the famous Mr. Chow restaurant.
Wednesday, August 22 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
IN THE MOOD (ROMANCE) ????
- CRAIG ROBINSON and JEANNIE MAI get steamy with Snoop and Martha as they dish on their celebrity fantasies. Craig and Snoop serenade the audience with a song.
PASTA LA VISTA, BABY! (PASTA) ????
- Martha and Snoop convince WENDI MCCLENDON-COVEY and STEVE AOKI to reveal their most embarrassing memories all while chowing down on delicious pasta.
Wednesday, August 29 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
LET’S BAYOU DINNER (NEW ORLEANS) ????
- TY DOLLA $IGN, WANDA SYKES and LANCE BASS cook up some po’ boys and grits with Martha and Snoop, New Orleans Style.
TAJ MA-HOLLER (INDIAN) ????
- Martha invites LAVERNE COX, GARY OWEN and LIL YACHTY into the kitchen to help Snoop face one of his biggest fears. Lil Yachty sings his hit Better.
Wednesday, September 5 at 9PM and 9:30PM ET/PT:
STACKIN’ MY BREAD (SANDWICH) ????
- T-PAIN and KARRUECHE TRAN learn how a sausage is really made. Plus, T-Pain teaches Martha how to autotune her recipe.
SPICING IT UP (CHILI) ????
- DON CHEADLE, SHERRI SHEPHERD and CHILLI from TLC sweat it out with Snoop and Martha in an extreme hot chili-eating contest. KYLE shows up to sing his hit iSPY.
“Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party” is executive produced by Martha Stewart & Kim Miller Olko for Sequential Brands Group (NASDAQ: SQBG), Snoop Dogg & Ted Chung for MERRY JANE (MERRYJANE.com) and SallyAnn Salsano for 495 Productions. Nina L. Diaz, Trevor Rose, Paul Ricci, Fernando Mills and Paula Aranda executive produce for VH1.
About 495 Productions:
SallyAnn Salsano is the Founder, CEO, Executive Producer and creative force behind the Daytime and Primetime Emmy nominated 495 Productions team. Boasting the highest-rated shows for both MTV and CMT with “Jersey
Shore Family Vacation,” “Jersey Shore” and “Party Down South,” along with the record-breaking “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party” on VH1, 495 Productions has cemented their place in pop-culture history. Some additional shows on 495 Productions versatile roster include: “Floribama Shore” (MTV), “Bachelorette Weekend” (CMT), “The Untitled Action Bronson Show” (Viceland), “The Real” daytime talk show (syndicated), “Blue Collar Millionaires” (CNBC), “Winter Break: Hunter Mountain” (MTV), “Invitation Only” (Bravo), “Nashville Star” (NBC), “More To Love” (FOX), “Tattoo Nightmares” (Spike), “Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition” (Lifetime), “Snooki & JWOWW” (MTV), “Disaster Date” (MTV), “Tattoos After Dark” (Oxygen), “Repo Games” (Spike), “Wedding Wars” (VH1), “Taboo USA” (National Geographic Channel), several seasons of HGTV’s #1 rated show “Design Star,” Oxygen’s #1 rated show “Dance Your Ass Off,” “A Shot At Love” (MTV), “Tool Academy” (VH1), and many others. In March 2014 it was announced that FremantleMedia North America acquired a majority stake in 495 Productions.
ABOUT SEQUENTIAL BRANDS GROUP, INC.
Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG) owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, active, and home categories, which includes the Martha Stewart media and merchandising properties. Sequential seeks to ensure that its brands continue to thrive and grow by employing strong brand management, design and marketing teams. Sequential has licensed and intends to license its brands in a variety of consumer categories to retailers, wholesalers and distributors in the United States and around the world. For more information, please visit Sequential’s website at:www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com. To inquire about licensing opportunities, please email: [email protected].
ABOUT MERRY JANE
MERRY JANE is the leading media voice and creative agency at the crossroads of pop culture, news, and cannabis culture for all. Through award-winning original content, groundbreaking news, and live events, MERRY JANE has become the voice of a global lifestyle to an unparalleled audience. MERRY JANE continues to set new benchmarks for the fastest growing industry by producing the largest cannabis/music festival in the world, both scripted and non-scripted programming for networks and studios, and creative campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit MERRYJANE.com.
VH1 is the dominant pop culture brand for adults 18-34. The network is available in 86 million U.S. households and has an array of digital channels and services including the VH1 App, VH1.com and @VH1. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB). For more information, please visit www.VH1press.com, VH1.com, or the VH1 Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter @VH1PR.