NASHVILLE – October 23, 2014 – CMT is introducing a new crew of guys and gals from the South who are ready to get their party on, when PARTY DOWN SOUTH 2 premieres Thursday, November 20 at 9 p.m., ET/PT. Marking the beginning of a franchise for the hit series, the one-hour, 12-episode season follows this rowdy group of eight as they arrive in Biloxi, Miss. ready to shotgun the summer. Their time in Biloxi quickly proves to be filled with mud pits, hook-ups, hangovers and a whole lot of drama as they get to know each other, party together and form close-knit relationships that will last even after the final keg has been kicked.
Introducing the PARTY DOWN SOUTH 2 cast:
• Bradley, 26 (Brandon, MS) – A self-proclaimed ladies man whose two addictions in life include women and partying, both of which often land him in hot water.
• Hunter, 23 (Lexington, KY) – A proud Kentucky Wildcat who can often be found with a fishing rod in one hand and a beer in the other. He never goes to sleep until the keg is empty.
• Michael “Duke,” 22 (Statesboro, GA) – A good ol’ boy who never passes up a party, but he’s always there when you need him, filled with words of country wisdom.
• Tommy, 22 (Blytheville, AR) – This firefighter never misses a day at the gym and spends hours working on his physique so he can impress all the ladies with his ripped abs and toned arms.
• Ashton, 23 (Pensacola, FL) – A preacher’s daughter who enjoys fishing and hunting. She has a tendency of getting wild when she goes out, hence her nickname “Smashton.” Facebook. Twitter.
• Karynda, 26 (Jacksonville, NC) – A sweet tea lover whose favorite things include line dancing and beer. She can definitely hang with the guys and isn’t your typical Southern belle.
• Magan, 25 (Wiggins, MS) – This Southern wild child loves hot-boiled crawfish, hot-blooded boys and cold bottles of beer. Just point her to the party and she’s the first one on the dance floor.
• Raven, 23 (Folsom, LA) – A self-described “tease” known to stir up trouble when she drinks because she’s constantly inciting drama and reveling in the attention.
Fans of PARTY DOWN SOUTH will be reunited with familiar faces Daddy, Lyle, Murray, Walt, Lauren, Mattie and Tiffany when their third season premieres in February 2015.
For more information on PARTY DOWN SOUTH and exclusive content, visit CMT.com, “like” the show’s official Facebook page, be part of the conversation with #PartyDownSouth and follow @CMT on Twitter.
PARTY DOWN SOUTH is produced by 495 Productions, with SallyAnn Salsano, Joel Zimmer and Kyle Simpson serving as executive producers. Jayson Dinsmore and Morgan Selzer executive produce for CMT.
CMT, a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 92 million homes in the U.S. CMT, CMT.com and CMT Radio offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and are the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT App, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.